Your music, your way
hours of music streamed
0 Internet charges
HERE'S HOW TO GET IT
Not on these plans?
Alternatively, you can send SMS DMF to 20000 to start enjoying Digi Music Freedom
CRÈME DE LA CRÈME
Music Freedom supports only the best. Try them now!
New to the family
Our current partners
Discover the world inside
Music Services Terms and Conditions:
- With effect from 25th February 2015, Digi will be offering its Subscribers Digi Music Freedom Services (the "Music Services"). The Music Services allows subscribers to use selected music services ("Partner Services") at zero data charges. The zero data charges are applicable to music content within Partner Services only and not applicable for non-music content such as podcasts, talkshows, advertisements including but not limited to audio and banner advertisements. For the avoidance of doubt, Subscribers means all Digi prepaid and/or postpaid subscribers with active Internet plans.
- Effective from 1st April 2016, Digi Postpaid Subscribers under selected plans shall enjoy the Music Services as long as they remain in the selected plan. List of the selected plans are available on www.musicfreedom.com.
- Other Subscribers subscribing to the Music Services from 1st April 2016 until further notice ("Subscription Period") will automatically enjoy a one hundred and twenty (120) days free subscription of the Music Services ("Free Trial Period"). In the event the Subscription Period is extended and if the Free Trial Period ends on or before the end of the extended Subscription Period, Subscribers are entitled to subscribe during the extended Subscription Period for another one hundred and twenty (120) days subscription for free. At the end of the Free Trial Period, the Subscribers may elect to opt in for a paid Music Service subscription on a monthly basis with a fee to be determined by Digi. For the avoidance of doubt, Other Subscribers means postpaid Subscribers with active Internet plans other than the selected plans mentioned in term no 2 above and prepaid Subscriber with active Internet plan.
- Subscribers will be required to download the Music Freedom App before being able to fully use the Music Services. For the downloading of the Music Freedom App and Partner Services from the Google Play Store or App Store, data charges shall be applicable. Subscribers are advised that regular roaming charges shall be applicable for the use of the Music Services through roaming services.
- Digi makes no guarantees on the availability or quality of the Music Services and/or the Partner Services.
- Digi does not warrant the timelines, accuracy and usability of the Music Services or that the Music Services will be error free.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, suspend or substitute the Partner Services and / or Music Services at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi does not entitle the Subscribers to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute discretion to, at any time, to change any aspect of the Music Services or any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilization of the Music Services.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Music Services will be governed by all applicable Terms and Conditions inclusive of Fair Usage Policy, Privacy Statement and Data Protection Obligations found on Digi’s website at www.digi.com.my. Each subscriber to the Music Services agrees that he/she has read and understood the terms and by their subscription to the Music Services, each Subscriber agrees to be bound by the terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I sign up for Digi Music Freedom?
Digi Music Freedom is available for FREE when you sign-up to these plans: Digi Prepaid LiVE, Digi Postpaid 98 and Digi Postpaid 148.
Subscribers on other Prepaid and Postpaid plans (excluding the new Digi Postpaid 50, Digi Postpaid 80 and Digi Postpaid 110) will get to try out Digi Music Freedom FREE for 120 days. This can be activated via MyDigi app or by sending DMF to 20000.
Do I qualify for Digi Music Freedom subscription?
You will automatically get Digi Music Freedom if you are on these selected plans:
1) Digi Prepaid LiVE™
2) Digi Postpaid 98 and Digi Postpaid 148
3) Existing subscribers on all variants of Digi Postpaid 68, Digi Postpaid 78 and Digi Postpaid 238
If you are on other Postpaid or Prepaid plans, you must have an active Internet plan to subscribe to Digi Music Freedom
When does this promotion run?
The FREE trial promotion is from 13th March 2015, until further notice.
Will I continue to enjoy Music Freedom after the promotion period?
FREE trial promotion is only valid during the promotion period. A small charge will apply after the promotion ends.
However, subscribers on selected plans will continue to enjoy Music Freedom for FREE as long as they are on the plan.
Do I get to enjoy music streaming with Digi Music Freedom on Digi Postpaid 50, Digi Postpaid 80 and Digi Postpaid 110?
You can use Digi Music Freedom app and stream music with Spotify, Apple Music and more. However, the usage will utilize your bundled All Day Internet quota.
Get personal help
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill up your particulars and
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf