Keeping business up to speed with enhanced connectivity.
We’ve got you covered across a range of spectrums, microwaves, and fibre connectivity – so you’re always connected to your business.
Get a clearer, wider advantage with 4G Plus.
We’ve introduced a new 900MHz spectrum that offers stronger indoor connectivity, and penetrates further for better overall coverage.
Our enhanced connectivity has you covered everywhere.
Send and receive data remotely across a secure and encrypted connection.
Interested? Speak to us!
Leave your details and we’ll be in touch.
Please enter your name. Name should only contain characters.
Please enter your company name. Please enter your company name.
Please enter your email address. Please enter a valid email address.
Please enter your mobile number. Your principal mobile number must be in this format: 01XXXXXXXX. Your principal mobile number must be at least 10 characters long. Your principal mobile number must be at least 10 characters long.
* Indicates required field.
By submitting the form, you consent to a Digi or Digi Authorised Business Representative contacting you about your request and sending you additional information regarding our business solutions and other service and product promotions to the email address provided.
Sign-ups for the Go Digi 78, Go Digi 98, Go Digi 128, Go Digi 168 are available through appointed Digi Business dealers only.
2. Who can sign up for the new Go Digi plan?
Only applicable for businesses with valid business registration number under The Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM). Applicable for New/Port-in/Transfer of Ownership/Digi Postpaid to Digi Business/Prepaid to Postpaid/Existing (add lines)/Renewal. All submissions are subject to credit risk approval by Digi.
3. I own a foreign company registered overseas. Can I subscribe to the new Go Digi plan?
Yes, you can. However, you may be required to pay an additional deposit of RM 500 per line on top of the advance payment required.
4. What happens when I exceed my monthly Mobile Internet Quota? Will I be charged for extra usage?
No, you will not be charged extra when you exceed your monthly Mobile Internet Quota. Your data service will be throttled until the next billing cycle. You can opt for our 10 days or monthly Internet Quota Add-On to continue surfing the Internet at regular speed, subject to the relevant terms and conditions.
5. What is 4G Plus Internet?
4G Plus Internet is an additional quota given from Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm on our high-speed 4G network. This quota is only usable on 4G network on 4G devices. Upon depletion of 4G Plus Internet quota, internet quota from standard internet bucket will be utilized.
6. Unlimited Singapore IDD
Limited time promo only. Applicable to calls made to Singapore from Malaysia on Go Digi 128 and Go Digi 168. Fair usage policy of 500 minutes is applicable. Other terms and conditions apply.
7. FREE Go Roam bundle
Go Roam Advance is included for FREE in Go Digi 128 and Go Digi 168 plans. However, Go Digi 78 and Go Digi 98 customers are allowed to sign up for Go Roam Basic and Go Roam Advance respectively at only RM10/month.
8. What happens when I fully utilized my Go Roam bundle? Am I still able to surf the internet and make roaming calls?
You are able to make and receive roaming calls at pay per use rate. However, you are only able to surf the internet by purchasing our additional roaming pass. Please log on to (http://new.digi.com.my/roaming/roaming-pass) section.
9. FREE Go IDD bundle
1 (ONE) Go IDD bundle will be included in Go Digi 128 and Go Digi 168 for FREE. You have an option to choose between Go IDD Asia or Go IDD World. Purchase of 2nd Go IDD bundle is at RM30/month. For example, If you selected Go IDD Asia as FREE bundle, you are allowed to purchase GO IDD World at RM 30/month.
10. Can I use the new Go Digi plan to access the Internet when I am roaming? Will I be charged extra?
Yes, you can use the new Go Digi plan to access the Internet when you are roaming. You can opt for the latest Go Roam bundle or subscribe to the daily unlimited Internet roaming (from RM36/country/day) or unlimited social messaging (RM10/24 hours) at selected countries/mobile operators. For more information, please visit our Roam Freely section.
11. Can I use the bundled minutes and SMS under the new Go Digi plan when I am roaming?
All minutes and SMS bundled under the new Go Digi plan are applicable for domestic usage only i.e. within Malaysia network. Any usage on Roaming will be charged on Go Roam bundle, roaming passes or per standard rates based on Pay-As-You-Use basis.
12. Charging block
– The charging block for Digi Postpaid plans after you have exceeded your FREE monthly usage is 30 seconds (excluding Digi Postpaid plans with Unlimited Calls to all networks).
– Unlimited Calls to all networks excludes video calls, calls to special numbers, calls to toll-free 1-300 numbers and calls to 121 numbers.
13. Auto Billing
– Subscribe to Auto Billing to enjoy discount of 5% off total monthly bill for six (6) months only applicable for the New Digi Postpaid plans and Broadband plans; total monthly bill includes monthly fees and usages, but excludes standard and itemized billing charges).
– Additional Terms & Conditions apply.
14. If I sign up for Auto-Billing under the new Digi Postpaid plan, what benefits do I get?
You will receive 5% discount off your monthly total bill for the first six (6) months of subscription when you sign up for Auto-billing.
15. What are the special rates for voice calls made to selected numbers?
Please be informed that special rates will apply on voice calls made to selected numbers. Kindly refer to the table below: