Digi Prepaid Best™
Make RM1 IDD calls and get 200MB Internet.
- With this new Digi Prepaid Best, a Subscriber will now receive 200MB Internet when a Subscriber use RM1 per day on IDD calls to Indonesia, Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and China.
- To be eligible for the 200MB Internet, IDD calls must be made to only Indonesia, Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand and China.
- IDD calls to any of these 10 countries can be either via Direct Dial or IDD 133. VOIP calls to these countries are not considered.
- A Subscriber can also make IDD calls to a combination of the 10 countries to receive the 200MB 4G Internet.
- The maximum Internet at any one time for this bucket is 200MB.
- The 200MB Internet granted is valid for 7 days.
- Upon reaching RM1 IDD to any of the 10 countries listed above, a Subscriber will receive a SMS notifying him/her to redeem his/her 200MB Internet. A Subscribers will then need to redeem his/her 200MB Internet via USSD Menu Browser ("UMB") *888*1# within 24 hours of receiving this SMS.
- Any Internet which is not utilized or redeemed within stipulated timeframe will be forfeited.
- The speed of the 200MB Internet is network and device dependent.
Free 300MB Internet
- Upon first call activation, a Subscriber will receive a token to redeem 300MB free Internet.
- A Subscriber will then need to redeem his/her free 300MB Internet via UMB by dialing *888*1#.
- Free 300MB Internet is valid for 7 days upon redemption.
Best 20 Kawan
- Each Subscriber can register up to twenty (20) Best 20 Kawan, Digi numbers and/or Non-Digi numbers used in Malaysia), free of charge up to 10 complimentary change for mobile number addition/modification.
- Best 20 Kawan™ lowest call and SMS rates are only available after the Subscribers have registered their Best 20 Kawan™ via UMB, Interactive Voice Response ("IVR") or Online Customer Service ("OCS").
- Press *128*1*8# and choose friends and family™ to register your Best 20 Kawan numbers in UMB, dial 016-2211800 to register via IVR or log on to register via OCS.
- The Subscriber may change their Best 20 Kawan numbers at any time. The Subscriber shall be charged RM2.00 for each change of number after all 20 complimentary change for mobile number addition/modification have been consumed.
- In the event the Subscriber changes his/her call plan, at Digi's discretion, the Best 20 Kawan numbers may be removed. Resetting of the Best 20 Kawan numbers shall require the Subscriber to key in all their Best 20 Kawan numbers again.
- Digi in its sole discretion in view of various factors will determine the charging rate of calls and SMS of Best 20 Kawan which is subject to change without prior notice to the Subscribers, from time to time.
- Digi reserves the right to suspend the usage and/or charge the Subscriber on calls and SMS, impose a fee, extra charges and/or penalty to the Subscriber who misuses the lowest rates of calls or data services by way of unauthorised selling and/or commercial gain, as may be determined by Digi in its sole discretion.
- Impose any minimum or maximum capping for the lowest rates of voice and/or SMS usage without prior notice to the Subscriber based on this fair usage policy.
- Best 20 Kawan lowest rates of calls and sms can only be utilized in Malaysia to domestic numbers set up as Best 20 Kawan by the Subscriber, and is not eligible for any usage of roaming services. The Subscriber shall be charged based on the calls and/or sms rate imposed by the respective Digi's roaming operators for calls and/or sms usage whilst roaming with Digi's roaming partners.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute rights to cease, alter or suspend the provision of Best 20 Kawan™ lowest rates of calls and SMS usage anytime without prior notice based on its sole and absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi does not entitle the Subscribers to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension.
- By using this Best 20 Kawan feature, the Subscribers acknowledge that they understand the terms and conditions herein and agree to abide by it.
FREE Basic Internet and Free Social (hereinafter to be referred to as "Free Internet") Terms and Conditions and Fair Usage Policy
- All Free Internet includes but not limited to the 'FREE Basic Internet' and 'Free Social/Free Social' are subjected to Digi's Free Internet Fair Usage Policy fully determined by Digi.
- The Subscriber will enjoy the use of Free Internet subject to the limited speed of up to 64kbps in line with this present promotional offering (subject to change at Digi's discretion).
- This Free Internet is herein restricted from consumption of Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and/or Internet Tethering and/or any Peer-to-Peer or file sharing applications and/or other similar heavy streaming services.
- The Subscriber must remain Digi account in Active status in order to use Free Internet.
- For the avoidance of abuse and in line with general public concerns, the Free Internet is presently subject to fair usage policy of up to 500MB per month. Notwithstanding, Digi in its sole discretion may seek to revise the Free Internet fair usage policy if the demand justifies the supply for any further increase thereto.
- Any Internet access and/or consumption exceeding any of Digi's fair usage policy limits set for any present promotion will therefore be restricted accordingly. However, as explained above, this restriction is discretionary and is subject to change from time to time as desired by Digi without prior notice to the Subscribers. Digi reserves the right to impose a fee and/or extra charges for Internet access and/or consumption upon exceeding this fair usage policy, as may be determined by Digi in its sole discretion without prior notice to its Subscribers.
- For any misuses or abuse of the Free Internet services by way of unauthorised selling and/or commercial gains, Digi reserves the right to terminate the line or suspend the usage and/or charge the Subscriber on the excess internet usage, impose a fee, extra charges and/or penalty to the Subscriber as deem appropriate by Digi in its sole discretion without prior notice to the Subscribers.
- The Free Internet quota granted herein is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or any other Subscriber's prepaid account.
- No carrying forward of the unutilized quota of Free Internet is allowed.
- The Free Internet can only be utilised domestically i.e. within Malaysia only, and is subject to roaming charges when used overseas. The Subscriber shall be charged based on the internet roaming rates imposed by the respective Digi roaming operators for internet roaming usage whilst roaming with Digi's overseas partners and/or collaborators. The list of Digi's roaming partners and/or collaborators are subject to change and are available on Digi's website.
- The Subscriber shall be charged based on the Internet access rates imposed by the respective overseas Digi's roaming operators for Internet usage whilst roaming with Digi's roaming partners.
- Internet usage refers to Subscriber's access to the Internet via Digi's GPRS, EDGE, 3G and/or LTE Network (whichever applicable).
- Any existing Digi Prepaid Mobile Internet plans' Terms & Conditions shall apply to supplement any terms and conditions wherein lacking herein.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter or suspend the provision of the Free Internet usage at any time without prior notice based on its sole and absolute discretion. In view thereof and for the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi does not entitle the Subscribers to any claims and/or compensation against Digi (whether in cash or in kind) for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension thereof.
- By using this Free Internet, the Subscribers acknowledge that they understand the terms and conditions herein and agree to abide by it at all times.
SIM Card Lifecycle
- Upon activation of a SIM card, the status of SIM card will be updated to Active state that will last for a 30-day period. Active state means a Subscriber is allowed to make outgoing and incoming calls or SMS or any type of services including Internet access.
- If there is no reload activities performed after the Active state and with credit balance available in the SIM card, then a Subscriber will not be able to use any Digi services, but is able to receive incoming calls and SMS.
- If during the Active state but before end of Active state validity period, a Subscriber has utilized all the credit balance, then a Subscriber will not be able to use any Digi services, but is able to receive incoming calls and SMS.
- Number of days given to a Subscriber to receive incoming calls and SMS is 75 days upon expiry of Active state validity period, but no outgoing transactions are allowed unless reload is performed.
- Upon reaching 75 days validity period, if there is still no reload activities performed, the status of SIM card will be changed to Suspended (R2) whereby a Subscriber will not be allowed to receive incoming or outgoing calls or SMS except for automated SMS from Digi.
- Upon the following day of the Suspended state, the status of the SIM card will be changed to Terminated state and a Subscriber will not be able to obtain back the mobile number or any remaining credit balance or freebies in the SIM card.
- Subject to Digi's approval, an existing Subscriber can choose this Digi Prepaid Best to enjoy greater savings. The Subscriber is not allowed to move back to their old plan after the upgrade.
- To upgrade to this Digi Prepaid Best, the Subscriber is required to key in *128*1*4# and press SEND/CALL, then select Digi Prepaid Best. Upgrades can also be performed online by registering and logging in to Online Customer Service (OCS Login). Alternatively, the Subscriber can upgrade by calling 016-221 1800 and follow the step-by-step instructions given by the automated phone system.
- If the Subscriber change his/her call plan from this Digi Prepaid Best to another approved Digi Prepaid™ plan, total usage and GPRS usage counters will be reset. All other freebie buckets are subject to be reset automatically.
- In the event a Subscriber chooses to change his/her existing plan to this Digi Prepaid Best, any existing freebies shall be forfeited and a Subscriber is not entitled to any form of compensation for such forfeiture. A Subscriber under this Digi Prepaid Best shall not be able to activate multi-party conferencing.
- All other terms and conditions stipulated on the General Digi Prepaid service and/or the Digi Prepaid Mobile Internet plans will apply.
- Digi shall not be responsible in any way in the event that the Subscriber's subscription was activated by a third party without his/her consent. Digi shall not refund nor compensate the Subscriber in any manner whatsoever in such situations.
- This service is provided on an "as is" basis and Digi does not guarantee or warrant that there shall be no problems, defects or errors in the usage provided by this subscription and/or its offers. Digi shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the loss incurred directly or indirectly for such failure or any problems associated to the network in any way whatsoever.
- By subscribing to this Digi Prepaid Best, the Subscribers acknowledge that they understand the terms and conditions herein as well as the General Terms, including but not limited to Privacy Statement which are available on Digi's website at www.digi.com.my, and agree to abide by them.
- Digi reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions of Digi Prepaid Best, including but not limited to any feature for this Digi Prepaid Best from time to time without prior notice to the Subscribers as it deems fit. Continued use of this subscription and/or service following any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes an acceptance to those changes (if any). Subscribers are advised to visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions.
Please fill up your particulars and
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf