How do I set it up?
Previously known as OCS, the new MyDigi is a revamped portal and app that allows you to actively manage your account (or accounts).
Switch between, and manage all of your accounts that you have with us.
See your remaining balance, including how much data you have left at a glance.
Stay on top of your billed amounts and pay them with a single tap.
Buy Internet top-up and other add-ons so you can save even more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Connect ID?
2. What should I do if I am unable to log in?
3. What is a verification code and why do I need one?
4. How do I reset my Password?
5. I get an error message when I click“Forgotten password?” What should I do?
Simultaneously you'll get an email from us with a verification link that you have to click in order to verify your email address and set your password. If you log out of the service and try to log back in without verifying your email address and setting a password, you'll get an error message when asking for a new password. Try searching for the verification email in your inbox or spam folder to complete the registration. If you can't find it, contact customer service and we'll help you with a new verification link.
6. I get an error message when I try to register, what should I do?
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf