hours of music streamed so far
0 Internet charges
Freedom of choice
Freedom of movement
Freedom to experience
YOUR WORLD. YOUR SOUNDTRACK
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!MORE
HERE'S HOW TO GET IT
CRÈME DE LA CRÈME
Music Freedom supports only the best. Try them now!
New to the family
Our current partners
Music Services Terms and Conditions:
With effect from 25th February 2015, Digi will be offering its Subscribers Digi Music Freedom Services (the “Music Services”). The Music Services allows subscribers to use selected music services (“Partner Services”) at zero data charges. The zero data charges are applicable to music content within Partner Services only and not applicable for non-music content such as podcasts, talkshows, advertisements including but not limited to audio and banner advertisements.
For the avoidance of doubt, Subscribers means all Digi prepaid and/or postpaid subscribers with active Internet plans.
- Subscribers subscribing to the Music Services from 25th February 2015 until 31st December 2015 (“Subscription Period”) will automatically enjoy a one hundred and twenty (120) days free subscription of the Music Services (“Free Trial Period”). If the Free Trial Period ends on or before the end of the Subscription Period, Subscribers are entitled to subscribe during the Subscription Period for another one hundred and twenty (120) days subscription for free. At the end of the Free Trial Period, the Subscribers may elect to opt in for a paid Music Service subscription on a monthly basis with a fee to be determined by Digi.
- Subscribers will be required to download the Music Freedom App before being able to fully use the Music Services. For the downloading of the Music Freedom App and Partner Services from the Google Play Store or App Store, data charges shall be applicable. Subscribers are advised that regular roaming charges shall be applicable for the use of the Music Services through roaming services.
- Digi makes no guarantees on the availability or quality of the Music Services and/or the Partner Services.
- Digi does not warrant the timelines, accuracy and usability of the Music Services or that the Music Services will be error free.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, suspend or substitute the Partner Services and / or Music Services at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi does not entitle the Subscribers to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute discretion to, at any time, to change any aspect of the Music Services or any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilization of the Music Services.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Music Services will be governed by all applicable Terms and Conditions inclusive of Fair Usage Policy, Privacy Statement and Data Protection Obligations found on Digi’s website at www.digi.com.my. Each subscriber to the Music Services agrees that he/she has read and understood the terms and by their subscription to the Music Services, each Subscriber agrees to be bound by the terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Music Freedom?
Digi Music Freedom is a Pass to allow our customers to listen to the best music services at zero data charges.
What is the Music Freedom App?
The Music Freedom App is a smart phone application that serves as your gateway to fully experiencing Music Freedom! Through the app, you can:
1. Activate Music Freedom.
2. Claim FREE tickets to live performances.
3. Watch LIVE and pre-recorded Digi Music events.
4. Enjoy music services provided by our Partners (external music service providers) without incurring data charges.
5. Learn more about upcoming performances.
Download the Music Freedom App at Google Play Store or the App Store and Activate to begin Music Freedom today!
Who are these music Partners?
Our list of Partners is a growing list. We’re always looking out to engage with the best services in the market, with demand from customers such as you. Please download and use the Music Freedom App to see an updated list of partners.
I know of an awesome music service I think Digi should engage with. Can I make suggestions?
We hear you! We can’t get enough of music ourselves! Drop us an email at email@example.com, drop us a note on our official Facebook page, Tweet us, or chat with us on our WeChat Official Account. We may not be able to respond and get them on board immediately, but trust us – we hear you, and want to know what music services you want to use!
How do I sign up for Digi Music Freedom?
Download the Music Freedom App from http://digi.my/freedomapp and activate it from the app. Alternatively, you can also go directly to Google Play Store or the App Store and search for Digi Music Freedom.
Do I qualify for Digi Music Freedom subscription?
All DiGi customers with an active prepaid or postpaid Internet plan can enjoy Digi Music Freedom. If you’re not an Internet subscriber and want to get a preview, you can still download the Music Freedom App at http://digi.my/freedomapp to preview what’s waiting for you. Regular Pay As You Use (PAYU) data charges will apply.
I’m not using a smart phone. Can I still apply for Music Freedom?
Feature phones CANNOT fully benefit from Music Freedom, because our partners do not have apps or services that support feature phones.
Can I use the Music Freedom App to play my favourite music?
The Music Freedom App is NOT a media player, but you can listen to previews of featured song lists. The app helps you enable Music Freedom, and optimize your experience by giving you free music passes, and helps point you our music Partners where you can listen to music with no data charges!
What is the current promotion about?
We are giving FREE ACTIVATIONS to Digi customers to enjoy music services from our Partners with no data charges! You can now download Music Freedom and activate it for FREE!
When does this promotion run?
From 13th March to 31st December 2015
How will I know that I’ve successfully activated Music Freedom?
You will see confirmation that you have activated Music Freedom on the app. You will also receive an SMS upon activation.
Will I be notified when my Music Freedom pass expires?
Yes, you will receive an SMS notice.
Where can I download and use the Partners’ apps and services?
The Music Freedom app will point you towards the respective links to download Partner’s app and use these services.
What device can I use Music Freedom with?
You need to have either an Android smart phone or iPhone to enjoy Digi Music Freedom. You can still Activate Digi Music Freedom without and Android or iPhone, but you will not be able to use any of our Partners’ services as they are only available in these two platforms.
Will I be charged if I have Music Freedom active, but my Internet plan has expired / has insufficient credit / bill overdue?
Regular Pay As You Use (PAYU) charges will apply when your prepaid data plan expires. Digi Music Freedom is automatically deactivated as soon as your data plan is no longer active.
Will I continue to enjoy Music Freedom after the promotion period?
Free activations is only valid during the promotion period. A small charge will apply after the promotion ends. Stay tuned for the latest Music Freedom offers.
Can I use the app when I’m on wifi?
Yes you can, you are required to log in to Freedom app with your mobile number. Upon verification, you will be able to enjoy the Freedom app via your account. However, free music streaming with our partners will not apply when you are on WiFi.
I’m a mobile broadband subscriber. Why can’t I log into the Music Freedom App?
Mobile broadband subscribers are not eligible for Music Freedom. You may still preview the app without logging in, but regular data usage will be incurred against your quota.
Get personal help
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org