Lihat Soalan-soalan Lazim
1. What are the unique selling points of Digi Prepaid LiVE™?
Digi Prepaid LiVE™ gives you:
-Free 10GB High Speed Internet for Video and Music Monthly for YouTube, Spotify and many more partners
-Free Calls and SMS to 6 Buddyz™
-Free Basic Internet
2. Who is eligible to buy Digi Prepaid LiVE™?
Any new/existing prepaid subscriber.
3. I am an existing Digi Prepaid subscriber, can I switch my line to Digi Prepaid LiVE™ and maintain my current mobile number (change of plan)?
Yes, only existing Digi Easy and Smart prepaid subscribers can convert to Digi Prepaid LiVE™. There are no charges to convert to Digi Prepaid LiVE™. To change your plan, just dial *128*1*4#. However, note that any internet plan subscription, FREE data and existing Buddyz configured will be reset.
4. I am not a Digi Subscriber, can I switch to Digi Prepaid LiVE™ and maintain my current mobile number (Mobile Number Portability – MNP)?
Yes, you may port–in to Digi Prepaid LiVE™ and still keep your number. MNP is now available online.
5. I am a Digi Postpaid™ subscriber, can I change to Digi Prepaid LiVE™ (Postpaid to Prepaid conversion)?
Yes, you may perform Digi Postpaid™ to Digi Prepaid LiVE™ conversion. To perform conversion, just head over to any Digi Stores.
6. How much is the Digi Prepaid LiVE™ pack?
RM8 inclusive of 6% GST and it comes with RM5 credit in main balance with 5 days validity. However, there will be no charges if you are converting from a Digi postpaid line or if you port in from another Telco. In this case, there will no credit pre-loaded.
7. How do I perform a first call activation on Digi Prepaid LiVE?
Once you have successfully completed the registration process, you can proceed to make your first call on your newly registered Digi Prepaid LiVE by dialing any number. You will be asked to select your preferred language and your Digi Prepaid SIM will be activated with this call.
8. Does the Free Basic Internet come with a quota?
Yes, you will have a monthly quota of 500MB for Free Basic Internet.
9. What happens when my Free Basic Internet quota ends?
Once your Free Basic Internet ends, you will not be able to use your Internet. You may purchase additional internet via *116#
10. What can I use my Free Basic Internet for?
You may use Free Basic Internet to chat via social apps such as WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and more. You can also perform light browsing such as Facebook light and many other mobile sites
11. What is the speed of the Free Basic Internet?
The speed of the Free Basic Internet is 64kbps.
12. Do I need to redeem Free Basic Internet?
No redemption is required.
1. How can I redeem my FREE 300MB quota (7 days) + 2.5GB Video and Music Internet (7 days)?
To redeem, download MyDigi or dial *888*1#. You will only need to redeem once.
2. Which video and music streaming apps / websites are covered by Video and Music Internet?
You can use your free Video and Music Internet to stream on YouTube, YouTube Gaming, Twitch, iflix, Astro GO, tonton, dimsum, Spotify, JOOX and Smule.
3. What is the validity of the 2.5GB video and music Internet?
Upon once-off redemption of the 2.5GB video and Music Internet, it comes with 7 days validity. The quota is refreshed every 7 days which means subscribers will enjoy a brand new 2.5GB Video and Music Internet. However, you must stay active to use it.
4. How do I check the reset date and balance of my 2.5GB Video and Music Internet?
You can check your reset date and balance in MyDigi app or dial *200*1#.
1. What is Buddyz™?
Buddyz™ is a key feature of the Digi Prepaid LiVE™ plan, where you are able to enjoy Free 1,000 mins calls and 1,000 SMS to your friends & family who are on a Digi line.
2. How many Buddyz™ can I have?
You can have up to a maximum of 6 Buddyz™.
3. How do I set up Buddyz™?
You can set up using MyDigi app or dial *128*1*8# and key the selected Digi numbers to enjoy 1,000 mins calls and 1,000 SMS.
4. Is there a charge to set up Buddyz™?
Configuration of first 6 Buddyz™ is FREE. Any subsequent changes will be charged RM10 each time.
5. How much would I be charged if I exceed the 1,000 minutes or 1,000 SMS?
You will be charged RM0.30 per minute (60-sec charging block) and RM0.20 per SMS.
1. I am a Digi Prepaid LiVE™ subscriber, can I subscribe to the Super Long Life service to extend my credit validity?
Yes, the following Super Long Life service is available for Digi Prepaid LiVE™ subscribers - RM1 for a 1-day validity extension.
2. Will I be able to get a Digi Talktime Advance credit loan when my balance is low?
Yes. You will be able to get a Talktime Advance of RM3 with 2 days validity, subject to the following conditions.
a) A service fee of RM0.80 will be charged per transaction.
b) Your tenure must be more than 4 months.
c) Your account must be active.
d) Your account balance must not be RM0.00 and less than RM3.00.
e) You do not have and outstanding loan amount.
f) The loan and service fee amount will be automatically deducted from your next reload.
3. Will I be able to transfer credit via Digi's Talktime Transfer (local and international) service?
No. You will not be able to perform Talktime Tranfers on this plan.
4. How do I subscribe to any of the Talktime services mentioned above?
Dial *128*1*7# and select your talktime services.