1. What is Roam Like Home Monthly?
Roam Like Home Monthly is a roaming plan that allows you to enjoy 5GB internet and 60 minutes of Voice Calls while travelling overseas in 8 countries (on selected networks) for only RM30 per month.
2. What does Roam Like Home Monthly offer?
60 minutes of Roaming voice calls (including calls between Digi to a Malaysian number, Calls between Digi to the respective visiting country’s number and receiving calls)
5GB Internet Roaming
3. Which are the countries that I can roam with Roam Like Home Monthly?
You can use Roam Like Home Monthly in 8 countries i.e. Brunei (DST), China (China Mobile CMCC & China Unicom), Hong Kong (3 & China Mobile HK (Peoples), Indonesia (Indosat Ooredoo & Telkomsel), Myanmar (Telenor TNM), Singapore (StarHub), Taiwan (Chunghwa) and Thailand (Dtac/DTN TriNet).
4. What is the validity period of Roam Like Home Monthly?
Roam Like Home Monthly is a monthly recurring package and is renewed automatically according to the bill cycle of your Postpaid Plan. The standard validity of Roam Like Home Monthly is from 00:00AM on the start date till 23:59PM on the end date of your bill cycle, Malaysia time. If the subscription is done anytime within the bill cycle, the validity of Roam Like Home Monthly will start from the time of subscription.
5. How much does Roam Like Home Monthly cost if I subscribe any time within the bill cycle?
A standard monthly fee of RM30 is charged for Roam Like Home Monthly. There is no proration of charging if you subscribe at any time during your bill cycle. However, you will still be getting the full 5GB of Internet roaming and 60 minutes of Voice Calls upon subscription which is valid for the remaining period of your bill cycle.
6. Is there any discount for Roam Like Home Monthly subscriptions?
Subscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly and you will enjoy monthly discounts on selected plans which apply till Dec 2017:
Digi Postpaid plan / Biz SmartFree (80 above) – monthly RM30 discount(except Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite where RM20 discount applies)
Digi Postpaid plan / Biz SmartFree (70 to 80) – monthly RM20 discount
Digi Postpaid plan / Biz SmartFree (70 below) – no discount
Note: The monthly discount is applicable only if Roam Like Home Monthly subscription is active since subscription day. Any cancellation of subscription of the Roam Like Home Monthly will result in your discount being forfeited in the remaining months.
7. Who is eligible for Roam Like Home Monthly offers?
Selected Digi Postpaid rate plans:
(Digi Postpaid 98, Digi Postpaid 98V, Digi Postpaid 110, Digi Postpaid 148, Digi Postpaid 148V, Digi Postpaid 198V Device, Digi Postpaid 238, Digi Postpaid 238V, Digi Postpaid 78V, Digi Postpaid 80, Digi Postpaid 28, Digi Postpaid 28V, Digi Postpaid 38, Digi Postpaid 48, Digi Postpaid 48 Promo, Digi Postpaid 48 SAC, Digi Postpaid 48V, Digi Postpaid 50, Digi Postpaid 68, Digi Postpaid 68V, Digi Postpaid Ambassador 68, Digi Postpaid Ambassador 38, Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite, Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite, Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite, Digi Postpaid 80 All Day Internet, Digi Postpaid 150 Family, Digi Postpaid 250 Family, Digi Postpaid Family, Biz SmartFree S 78, Biz SmartFree M 138, Biz SmartFree L 198).
However, your Roaming service must be active in order to utilise the services.
8. Do I need to manually select a specific operator or may I use any available operators in the participating country?
Roam Like Home Monthly is offered in partnership with specific roaming operators. As such, you will need to ensure that you are logged onto the correct network. Please manually select the applicable networks for the relevant participating countries below to enjoy Roam Like Home Monthly, and ensure you are always connected to the correct network.
Brunei – DST
China – China Mobile (CMCC) or China Unicom
Hong Kong – 3 or China Mobile HK (Peoples)
Indonesia – Indosat Ooredoo or Telkomsel
Myanmar – Telenor TNM
Singapore – StarHub
Taiwan – Chunghwa
Thailand – Dtac/DTN TriNet
9. Do I earn a new quota and voice minutes when I travel to another Roam Like Home Monthly participating country?
No. Roam Like Home Monthly is a monthly subscription that gives you 5GB and 60 mins on a monthly basis. You may use it anytime you roam in the participating countries and networks.
10. Can I use Roam Like Home Monthly in Malaysia?
Roam Like Home Monthly is only valid when you are roaming in selected countries and networks. Your domestic usages and quota will be charged and consumed from your domestic plan.
11. Will my Roam Like Home Monthly’s voice and Internet quota be depleted for usages in Malaysia?
No. Any domestic usage will be consumed from your domestic plan quota. Your Roam Like Home Monthly quota will only be consumed for usages within the participating countries and networks.
12. I would like to enjoy the monthly discount on Roam Like Home Monthly but I have been informed that I don’t belong to an eligible rate plan. What can I do?
You may opt to change your plan to an eligible rate plan to enjoy the monthly discount. Please note that penalty fees may be imposed if you perform a pre-mature contract termination.
13. How do I subscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly?
You can walk in to any Digi outlet, authorised dealer stores or call in to Digi’s Customer Service Helpline at 016-2211800 and request for Roam Like Home Monthly activation before you travel. Please also request to activate the Roaming service in order to use the service overseas.
14. I am already subscribed to Roam Like Home Monthly, can I still purchase any other Roaming Pass?
Yes, even with Roam Like Home Monthly, you may still purchase additional Roaming Passes. Please note that the Roaming Pass’ validity and quota will supersede your Roam Like Home Monthly subscription. Your Roam Like Home Monthly subscription will automatically resume once your Roaming Pass expires.
15. How do I check the quota balance and validity of my Roam Like Home Monthly?
1. Dial *800#
2. Select 1 for “Check Internet Quota”, select 2 for “Check Voice Minutes”
1. Log on to the MyDigi App
2. On the Usage page, select “View Details”
3. Select “Internet” for Internet roaming quota balance
4. Select “Voice” for voice minutes balance
We recommend that you always check your balance and validity to ensure a seamless roaming experience.
16. What will happen if I use up my Roam Like Home Monthly Voice minutes and Internet roaming quota?
If your Roam Like Home Monthly Voice minutes and Internet quota is exhausted within your bill cycle, any subsequent roaming usages will be charged at standard roaming rates, on top of the monthly fee. Alternatively, you may purchase any Roaming Pass to continue enjoying Roaming voice calls and Internet roaming.
17. Can I unsubscribe from Roam Like Home Monthly? What will happen to my balance voice minutes and Internet quota?
You can walk in to any Digi outlet or approach any authorised dealer stores to unsubscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly. Please note that there will be no refunds granted on unutilised Roam Like Home Monthly balance upon termination at any point of time. The remaining Voice minutes and Internet quota will be forfeited with immediate effect. The monthly discount (if any) will stop from the month your subscription is cancelled.
18. I have unutilised Roam Like Home Monthly quota from the current month. Will this quota be carried forward to the following month?
No. Your Roam Like Home Monthly’s monthly quota is only valid within the bill cycle month. Any unutilised balance from your current bill cycle will not be carried forward to the following bill cycle. Your Roam Like Home Monthly monthly quota will be renewed only at the start of bill cycle.
19. How many times do I need to subscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly? Will I be able to repeat my subscription?
Roam Like Home Monthly is incorporated into your domestic plan. Only a one-time subscription is required.
20. My Roam Like Home Monthly quota is not exhausted yet, why am I still being charged at standard roaming rates?
YRoam Like Home Monthly is valid for applicable roaming usages within the participating networks. Any usage outside the participating networks will be charged as per standard rates on top of the monthly fee. We recommend that you always check and ensure that you are connected to the correct participating operator.
21. If I subscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly, does it cover all my roaming usages within the bill cycle?
Roam Like Home Monthly will be effective only after subscription. Any roaming usage before the subscription will be charged at standard roaming rates. For example, if your bill cycle is from the 1st to 30th of the month and you subscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly on the 15th of the month at 14:00PM, any roaming usage between the 1st to 15th before 13:59PMwill be charged as per standard rates. Any roaming usage from 15th at 14:00PM onwards will fall under Roam Like Home Monthly offers.
22. I am subscribed to Roam Like Home Monthly. I would like to request to change my existing bill cycle date, what will happen to my unutilised Roam Like Home Monthly voice minutes and Internet quota?
Your Roam Like Home Monthly quota under the old bill cycle date will be forfeited. Your Roam Like Home Monthly quota will be renewed on the new bill cycle date. Changing of bill cycle dates will amount to an unsubscription of Roam Like Home Monthly.