Heavy or light, roam free of worry.
Choose how you want to roam, Unlimited Social Messaging from RM5/day or Unlimited Internet
Roaming from RM36/day - there's always something for your appetite.
Enjoy hassle-free roaming experience in more than 50 countries.
From just RM36/country/day, roaming has never been this easy!
Round-the-clock chatting in more than 50 countries.
Affordable roaming from as low as RM5.
Travelling abroad is now easier
One Flat Rate per COUNTRY(selected countries)
NO BILL SHOCK
AUTO CONNECTIVITYNo manual operator selection required
Stay in touch even when you're abroad!
AFFORDABLEFrom as low as RM5 for 24hours
UNLIMITED SOCIAL MESSAGINGGet on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook and other social media networks - all day long
Click here to find out how to get it
ADDITIONAL 50MB QUOTASubscribe to this limited-time offer to surf on any sites
International roaming checklist
- Activate International Roaming
- Save the Digi Customer Service Helpline number (+6016 221 1800)
- Dial *128# for quick access to your credit balance, credit limit and more
- Make use of *111* Voice Call (our call-back service) to enjoy cheaper rates
- Note that billing delays are inevitable as we depend on our roaming partners to update us on your usage. This means that your billed amount / credit balance may not be accurate if you check your Digi account immediately after making a call
- This promo is valid until further notice for Digi Postpaid Subscribers only.
- Unlimited Internet Roaming rates are not applicable for video streaming.
Please note that separate Unlimited Postpaid Internet Roaming charges will apply if you connect to the Internet at different countries on the same day.
For example, if you are in China and you roamed with China Mobile and you then travel to Hong Kong and roamed with China Mobile HK on the same day, you will be charged RM72 (RM36/2 countries) for the day.
- For Roaming Internet usage of less than 1MB will be charged on a Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) basis at RM36/MB (for countries rated RM36/day) and RM56/MB (for countries rated RM56/day) in 10kb charging blocks.
- Availability of the listed Promo Operators for Unlimited Postpaid Internet Roaming is subject to coverage of the operators in the respective countries.
- Unlimited internet roaming charges is only applicable for Internet usage while roaming aboard. For any domestic Internet usages, standard Internet usage charges apply.
- Roaming Top Up Packages are offered in partnership with selected Network Operators in selected countries only. Digi reserves the right to amend the list of participating Network Operators and available countries at any time without notice.
- Subscribers shall manually select a listed participating Network Operator to access the Roaming Top Up Packages. Digi shall not be responsible for any default/automatic selections arising from network systems, subscriber’s failure to select, subscriber’s error in selection or any other cause whatsoever.
- Roaming Top Up Packages shall only be for use outside of Malaysia and the subscriber agrees to abide by and be subject to all terms and conditions of use at all times.
- Purchase and/or use of a Roaming Top Up Package shall constitute acceptance of all applicable terms and conditions.
- Balance validity period, quota or minutes under Roaming Top Up Packages are neither transferable nor refundable.
- Other Terms & Conditions Apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Roaming Pass?
2. What does the Roaming Pass offer?
(from time of
|24 hours||A Social Pass which enables subscribers to enjoy 50MB of internet access and Unlimited Social Messaging (text messaging only) on any chat-based apps (e.g. WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook Messenger, etc.) for 24 hours. Video chats are excluded from this offer|
1 days Roam Pass for 24 hours comprising:-
3 days Roam Pass for 72 hours comprising:-
Please take note that below usages are not cover for Roaming Voice minute:
- Roaming voice calls outside the participating network operator.
- Roaming voice calls to any other International destinations numbers besides Malaysia and Visiting participating country number.
- Roaming voice calls to premium or satellite numbers.
- Voicemail calls / retrieval when roaming.
- Sending and Receiving SMS when roaming.
- Sending and Receiving MMS when roaming.
3. What is the pre-requisite to subscribe to the Roaming Pass?
- Your Digi Postpaid/Prepaid line has at least a basic mobile internet /data plan;
Your International Roaming service has been activated
(For Prepaid, International Roaming service is auto activated)
- You must has sufficient credit limit/ balance and your account status is in ‘Active’ mode
4. How do I subscribe to Roaming Pass?
- Self-subscribe via your phone by dialing *800# (while abroad)
- Prior to departure, ensure that Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data is turned off on your mobile phone
- Upon arrival at the destination, subscribe the Roaming Pass. You will receive SMS confirming successful Roaming Pass purchased. We suggest you to manually select the specific/applicable network operator. Then, you may turn on Data Roaming or Cellular Data/Mobile Data on your mobile phone.
5. How long it take to activate once I have subscribed to Roaming Pass?
6. Can I buy one Roaming Pass to be used in any country?
7. Can I carry forward or transfer unutilized Roaming Pass balance to another number?
8. Is Roaming Pass quota valid for domestic use?
9. I have purchased an additional Roaming Pass even before my existing pass expired. What happens to my Roaming Pass quota and validity?
10. How do I check my balance and validity for the Roaming Pass?
- Dial *800# (select 1 for “Check Internet Quota”; select 2 for “Check Voice Minutes”)
- MyDigi App (go to “View Details”- select “Internet” to check Internet Quota balance; select “Voice” to check voice minute balance)
11. What will happen if I have used up my Roaming Pass Voice minutes and Internet roaming quota?
For Roam-1Day-RM5/RM10, you can still enjoy Unlimited Social Messaging [on any chat based application] even though you have used up the 50MB full speed Internet roaming quota. Should you wish to continue enjoying full speed internet/data roaming on other mediums, you may purchase another Roaming Pass for more quotas
12. How many times can I subscribe to Roaming Pass? Will I be able to repeat my subscription?
13. Can I cancel my Roaming Pass purchased?
14. Can I unsubscribe from a Roaming Pass? What do I do if I no longer wish to have internet/data roaming access?
15. If I am already on Digi Unlimited Daily Internet Roaming, can I still subscribe to Roaming Pass?
16. Can I switch to enjoy the Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming service once I have subscribed to Roaming Pass?
17. Where is the Telenor network that I can enjoy the 3 days Roam Pass with 4GB and 60mins at RM25?
18. In which countries are the Roaming Passes available?
China Mobile (CMCC)
T-Monile CZ (TMO CZ)
3 (IRL O2)
T-Mobile (TMO NL)
Spark NZ (Telecom NZ)
Papua New Guinea
Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming
Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming
1. What is Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming?
|COUNTRY||DAILY FLAT RATE|
|Papua New Guinea||RM56/day|
2. Do I need to subscribe in order to enjoy this offer?
3. Is this offer available for all rate plans?
4. When will the Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming pass expire daily?
5. What happens if I start browsing before midnight and throughout the next day while in the same country? How will I be charged?
6. Do I need to unsubscribe from the Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming pass?
7. In which countries can I enjoy Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming?
8. How will I be charged if I roam with more than one operator in the same country on the same day?
9. If I use the Internet while I roam in more than one country on the same day, how will I be charged?
10. Do I need to manually select a specific operator or can I use any available operators in the country I roam in?
11. What happens if I can’t connect to any operator automatically? Do I still need to manually select an operator?
12. Is there any applicable Fair Usage Policy?
13. What are the services available for Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming?
14. Once I have reached my daily Fair Usage Quota, can I still enjoy data roaming without any additional charges?
15. Can I restore my Internet roaming speed upon reaching the daily Fair Usage Quota?
16. If I’ve reached my daily Fair Usage Quota, will I be charged for the Internet usage after the FUP quota?
17. Are Postpaid International Roaming services subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf