Summary of Charges
- Account No. differs from Mobile No. as it covers all supplementary lines that are registered under the principal line, where applicable.
- Adjustments include refunds or additional charges that were unbilled in previous month(s).
- Previous Overdue Balance indicates total amount still unpaid from previous month(s).
- Current Charges cover the fixed monthly fee based on the type of plan; actual usage fees (voice, Internet, roaming, value-added services, etc); discounts given depending on the plan or promotion; and the GST fee.
- Total Outstanding Amount is a total of Previous Overdue Amount & Current Bill Amount.
- Current Bill Analysis shows the usage charges for the bill cycle in terms of percentage.
- Payment Slip is retained by the Post Office or third party payment channel for record purposes after payment is made.