Our broadband plans let you stream Over 40 entertainment channels with the hottest TV shows & big screen blockbuster from Kollywood all the way to Hollywood. Better yet you’ll never want to leave the couch!
The best of Korean, Taiwanese,
Bollywood and Malaysian TV on the go
*To enjoy Broadband supplementary promo at RM10 rebate for life and Free 120GB (10GB X 12 months). You can also walk in to any Digi Store to subscribe.
Free McDonald's voucher (save up to RM8.40), when you subscribe to Prepaid or Postpaid Broadband at Digi Store Online today.
While stocks last.
**Fair usage policy applies.
***Extra quota is applicable for limited period offer. For customer who sign up during promotion period will enjoy the quota for life.
Effective 1 May 2017, there will be a monthly fee of RM5/month for paper bill statements to promote Deep Green with e–Bills. Customers can opt for paperless e–Bills via MyDigi, whereby they can view and download their bills for FREE via http://digi.my/bill.
Liven up your living room with the all new
Mi Box or Mobifi
Unless stated otherwise, all terms and conditions under this General Terms and Conditions For Digi Broadband Plans apply to all plans under Digi Broadband.
The Customers are advised to check if the Customers' area is within Digi's coverage before signing up for the Service. The list of specific 4G LTE network areas list is available here.
Digi does not warrant or guarantee the availability of internet usage. By subscribing to the Service, each Customer acknowledges and agrees that the speed of the Service is provided on a best-effort basis.
Upon exceeding the monthly internet quota depending on the Digi Broadband plan subscribed by the Customer, any further usage of the internet will be restricted and is subject to Digi's Fair Usage Policy which is available on https://new.digi.com.my/ cs/Satellite/ Page/tnc/ default/ tnc_fair_usage_policy. In order to continue using internet after exceeding the monthly internet quota, the Customer can purchase Internet Top Up (as defined below) to gain additional internet quota as specified under Clause 6 of this General Terms and Conditions for Digi Broadband Plans.
Internet Top Up is an additional internet quota which can be purchased separately. Unused internet quota will be forfeited according to the specific expiry date at the point of purchase.
In the event the Customer purchases Digi Mi Box together with any Digi Postpaid Broadband plans, such Digi Postpaid Broadband plan shall be subject to a contract period of 12 (twelve) months (“Minimum Period”) from the date of successful activation of such plan. For more information of Digi Mi Box, please refer to digi.com.my/broadband.
The Customer shall pay the following upon registration of any Digi Postpaid Broadband plans bundled with Digi Mi Box:-
a) the Digi Mi Box device upfront payment fee depending on the Digi Postpaid Broadband plan subscribed to by the Customer; and
b) the one(1) month advance payment of the Digi Postpaid Broadband plan subscribed to by the Customer.
Broadband plans are open to all existing Digi subscribers and new customers. Existing Digi Postpaid customers can sign up for a new Broadband plan as a supplementary line and enjoy RM10 monthly rebate.
2. Are there excess charges after I exhaust my monthly quota?
No, there will not be any excess charges after exhausting your monthly quota . You may opt to purchase Internet Top Ups to continue your Internet experience at an optimal speed.
3. If I finish up my bundled quota, can I still surf the internet?
No, upon reaching 100% quota utilization you will no longer be able to continue surfing.Please visit digi.my/mybb to purchase Internet Top Ups.
4. Can I make voice calls and send SMS/MMS using my Broadband subscription?
No, all Broadband plans are only capable of Internet access.
5. How do I purchase Internet for my Broadband plan?
Era FM, Fly FM, Hot FM, Kool FM, One FM, THR Raaga, THR Gegar, Hitz.FM, Lite FM, Melody FM, Mix FM, MY FM, Sinar FM, BFM, SoundHound
Usage for Facebook will be deducted from your base quota while iflix usage will be deducted from Stream On Demand quota.
7. What can I use Stream On Demand quota for? Can I use the quota for YouTube usage?
Stream On Demand only allows you to stream for below partner services:
Netflix, iflix, Astro On the Go, HeroTalkies, Viu, HyppTV, TonTon, dimsum
Spotify, Deezer, Joox, Kkbox, Apple Music, MTV Trax, Tidal, Raku, Psonar, Saavn, Hungama, Radio2008, BE-AT.TV, Smule
YouTube usage will be deducted from Stream Free quota. Please note that to access content from the partner services above, you will need to subscribe to their services.
8. How do I access and purchase my favourite streaming content?
Step 1: Visit digi.my/mybb.
Step 2: Choose your preferred partner services under Movies & Drama.
Step 3: Click on your preferred Partner icon.
Step 4: Subscribe to Partner services and start enjoying the service.
9. Can I purchase Stream On Demand partner services by deducting my Prepaid credit or charging to my Digi bill?
Yes, subscription of the below Stream On Demand partner services can be paid by your Prepaid credit or charged to your bill:
iflix, HyppTV, Spotify, Deezer, KKbox, Psonar.
10. Which Broadband plans are available for Prepaid and Postpaid payment?
Stream On Demand only allows you to stream for below partner services:
12. Can I use my Internet quota when roaming abroad?
Broadband customers in Postpaid payment
Your bundled Internet quota is only applicable for domestic usage i.e. within Malaysia network. Roaming with your Broadband plan will not utilize your bundled Internet quota - You will be charged separately as stated in the prevailing roaming rates chart. However, it is recommended that you roam with Digi Broadband in a device that enables you to manually select Digi's preferred roaming network operator so as to enjoy Internet Roaming promotions (for Postpaid payment). Take note that Roaming Passes are currently not available for Digi
Broadband customers in Prepaid payment
The Roaming Passes are currently not available.
13. How do I use my Digi MobiFi?
Step 1: Insert your Digi Broadband SIM into your Digi MobiFi.
Step 2: Turn on your Digi MobiFi.
Step 3: Ensure that the 4G/3G signal is on.
Step 4: Connect your preferred device to your Digi MobiFi connection. Both MobiFi network name and
password are displayed on the screen of your Digi MobiFi.
Step 5: Enjoy Digi Broadband on your Digi MobiFi.
For more info , please refer to Digi MobiFi user guide.
14. How do I stream entertainment content on TV?
Refer to User Guide on accessing entertainment content on your TV.
15. How do I redeem the Free 1GB quota at digi.my/mybb?
Step 1: Visit digi.my/mybb.
Step 2: Key in your email address and contact number.
Step 3: Verify by keying in TAC that will be sent to your email or mobile number.
Step 4: Click 'Redeem' button and enjoy Free 1GB data for 5 days!
Free 1GB quota is only available for customers who are on Broadband RM30, Broadband RM60 and Broadband RM100.
16. How do I redeem the Free digital rewards?
Step 1: Visit digi.my/mybb.
Step 2: Click on "Rewards" to choose your preferred Digital reward of the month.
17. What are the Internet Top Up available and where can I buy them?
There are 3 types of Internet Top Up designed to improve your streaming experience:
Internet Top Up
How Can I Use?
Unlimited VOIP calls (Fair usage policy applies)
RM20 for 10GB Streaming
Streaming for all Stream Free and Stream On Demand partner services only
Your internet deduction will be done based on the order below:
19. Can I rollover unutilized quota to the following month/next bill cycle?
No, all Broadband plans do not have the Internet Rollover feature.
20. Can I make VoIP calls (Eg. WhatsApp calls, Face Time, Line Calls, etc.) using my Broadband Subscription?
No, VoIP calls are not allowed on Broadband plans, but we do have Internet Top Ups that allow you to make VoIP calls (More information under Internet Top Up section).
Voice and Video Calls via the following partners (not limited to) are using VoIP:
21. Can I access digi.my/mybb from my various devices (Smartphone, laptop, tablet etc)?
Yes, you can, provided the plan you are accessing it with is the Digi Broadband plan.
22. Can I use Digi Broadband on the go?
Yes, you may enjoy Digi Broadband on the go. We do recommend that Digi Broadband be used at home to fully enjoy entertainment on the big screen.
1. What is this promotion about?
From 25 August 2017, all Postpaid Broadband Principal and Supplementary new subscribers will enjoy FREE McDonald’s Voucher worth RM8.40. In addition, for new principal line will enjoy RM5 off 6 months with Broadband 60 or RM10 off 6 months with Broadband 100. This offer only available in Digi Store Online.
2. Where can customer sign up?
Customers have to subscribe via Digi Store Online.
3. How do customers receive their McDonald’s voucher?
The voucher will be couriered together with the Postpaid Broadband SIM.
4. Will customer be tied to any contract when I sign up for this offer?
No, customer will not be tied to any contract. Unless, customer opts for devices.
5. If customers change plan, will they still enjoy the Rebate?
No, it will be forfeited.
6. How long is this promotion valid for?
This promotion is valid from 25 August 2017 to 31 October 2017.
1. What is this promotion about?
From 8 August 2017, the Digi Prepaid Broadband Starter Pack will be sold at Digi Store Online for RM30 instead of RM38, along with FREE 1GB and McDonald’s Voucher.
2. Can I get the Prepaid Broadband Starter Pack for RM30 anywhere else other than at Digi Store Online?
No, you can only enjoy this special Prepaid Broadband Starter Pack price at Digi Store Online.
3. How long is this promotion valid for?
This promotion is valid from 8 August 2017 to 31 October 2017.
4. Who can enjoy this promo?
Applicable for new Digi Prepaid Broadband customers who purchase from Digi Store Online during the promotion period.
5. How much credit is preloaded in the Digi Prepaid Broadband Starter Pack?
Digi Prepaid Broadband Starter Pack is preloaded with RM30 credit valid for 30 days.
6. How do I get the FREE 1GB Internet?
The FREE 1GB Internet will be added to your account upon your first login to digi.my/mybb
7. What is the validity of my FREE 1GB Internet?
FREE 1GB Internet is valid for 5 Days.
8. Do I need to have a prior Internet Plan to redeem the FREE 1GB Internet?
No, you don’t need to have any prior Internet Plan.
9. If I am streaming, which quota will be consumed first? The Stream quota or the FREE 1GB?
The 1GB Welcome Gift Internet quota will be utilized first before quota is deducted from your existing Internet Plan.
10. How do I check the available balance of the FREE 1GB?
You can check your balance via the MyDigi Mobile App.
11. How will I receive my McDonald’s voucher?
The voucher will be couriered together with your Prepaid Broadband Starter Pack.
1. If I sign up for Auto-Billing under the new Digi Broadband plan, what benefits do I get?
Auto Billing discount of 5% off total monthly bill is only applicable to the first SIX (6) months of subscription only. Total monthly bill includes monthly fees and usages, but excludes standard and itemized billing charges.
2. Can I sign up LTE MobiFi (Huawei E5577s) with Broadband RM60/RM100?
Yes, you can.
3. Can I sign up LTE-A MobiFi (Huawei E5786) with Broadband RM60?
No, you are not allowed to as this modem is only bundled with Broadband RM100.
4. If I terminate my MobiFi contract within the contract period, how much do I need to pay for early termination charges?
Here are the charges:
Huawei E5577s LTE
Broadband RM60 Broadband RM100
Flat fee of RM200 (administrative fee) + Monthly Device Fee x Remaining
Huawei E5586s LTE-A
Flat fee of RM300 (administrative fee) + Monthly Device Fee x Remaining
5. I want to purchase the new Digi Broadband plan together with a MobiFi. Do I have to make any upfront payment?
Yes, an upfront payment on MobiFi and broadband plan is applicable upon subscription. You will be required to make an upfront payment for your device along with a one-month monthly fee when you sign up for Digi Postpaid broadband plan.
The device upfront payment is a one-time payment and will not be rebated in your bill.
6. I am currently subscribed to the previous Broadband plan without contract. Can I move to the new Broadband RM60/Broadband RM100?
Yes, you can change your plan to the new Broadband plans. You may visit Digi outlets, authorized
dealers stores, or call Customer Service hotline at 0162211800 to perform a change of plan.
7. I am currently subscribed to the previous Broadband plan with 12 months contract. Can I move to the new Broadband RM60/Broadband RM100?
Only upgrades are allowed. Eg. Broadband RM60 to Broadband RM100.
8. Can I register for supplementary lines under the new Digi broadband plan?
No, you cannot register supplementary lines under the new Digi broadband plan.
9. I am currently with Postpaid Broadband Monthly RM60, can I change my plan to Prepaid Broadband Monthly RM60?
Yes, you can change your plan to Prepaid Broadband Monthly RM60 if you do not have
any contract with Digi.
10. How do I pay my monthly Broadband bill?
Step 1: Visit digi.my/mybb.
Step 2: Click on 'Pay Bill'.
Step 3: Confirm amount, and also whether you want to pay with Internet banking or credit card.
11. Can I perform Internet Sharing with the new Digi Broadband plan?
No, Internet Sharing cannot be done from the new Digi Broadband plan.
12. I am an existing Digi Postpaid customer, can I perform Internet Sharing with my Digi Broadband supplementary line?
Yes, you can perform Internet Sharing with your Digi Broadband supplementary line.
13. I am an existing Digi Postpaid customer, can I purchase my Broadband supplementary line’s Internet Top Ups?
No, the Internet Top Ups can only be purchased and used by the Broadband supplementary plan.
1. How do I subscribe to Digi Prepaid Broadband plans?
To subscribe to your preferred Prepaid Broadband plans visit digi.my/mybb.
2. Do I need to perform reload to keep my account active to enjoy internet?
No, your prepaid account will be active as long as you have an active Broadband plan. You will not experience any interruption in using internet due to account balance.
3. Will my Prepaid Broadband plan auto renew every month?
Yes, your plan will be automatically renewed as long as you have sufficient credit at the end of your 30 days validity.
4. If I am already subscribed to Monthly Broadband RM30 do I need to unsubscribe before subscribing to Monthly Broadband RM60?
You don’t need to unsubscribe Monthly Broadband RM30 - Just sign up Monthly Broadband RM60 to change your internet plan. Please visit digi.my/mybb if you wish to change your current internet plan.
5. How much is the Digi Prepaid Broadband Pack (inclusive of GST)?
This pack costs RM38 (inclusive of GST).
6. How much preloaded credit comes with this pack?
RM30 credit is preloaded with each pack and is valid for 30 days.
7. How do I activate the Digi Prepaid Broadband pack?
Put the SIM card into your device and start using internet.
8. How do I check my credit balance?
Please visit digi.my/mybb to check your credit balance or alternatively, dial *126#.
9. How do I perform a reload?
Please visit digi.my/mybb to perform a reload or alternatively, dial *128# and select Reload.
10. I am an existing Digi Prepaid Broadband subscriber, can I switch my line to the new Digi Prepaid Broadband and maintain my current mobile number (change of plan)?
No, currently change of plan from existing Digi Prepaid Broadband to new Digi Prepaid Broadband is
11. I am a Digi Prepaid Broadband RM30/RM60 subscriber, can I change my plan to Digi Postpaid Broadband RM60/RM100 (Prepaid to Postpaid conversion)?
Yes, you may perform Prepaid to Postpaid conversion within the new Digi Broadband plans.
12. I am not a Digi subscriber, can I switch to Digi Prepaid Broadband and maintain my current mobile number (Mobile Number Portability – MNP)?
No, MNP is not allowed for Digi Prepaid Broadband. Please purchase a new plan to use Digi Prepaid Broadband.
13. How do I reload my Broadband?
Step 1: Visit digi.my/mybb.
Step 2: Click on 'Reload'.
Step 3: Select amount, and also whether you want tor reload with Internet banking, credit card or reload voucher.
1. Prepaid Broadband Account Life Cycle
1. How long is the promotion?
This promotion is valid for limited time only and increase in quota is valid for 12 months after activation.
2. Who is eligible for the offer?
The promotional offer is only applicable to Postpaid customers who sign up Broadband as supplementary line.
3. Can selected customer sign up for Broadband as principal line and enjoy the extra quota promotion?
No, the extra quota is only available for new Broadband supplementary plan sign up.
4. Can selected customer sign up for Broadband as principal line and enjoy the extra quota?
No, the extra quota is only available for supplementary Broadband plan sign up.
5. Is the extra quota promotion permanent?
No the increase in quota is not permanent, the extra quota is only being offered for 12 months period for new activations:
Example a new customer who signs up to Broadband Monthly RM100 will be able to enjoy quota of 60GB for 12 months from the date of activation after which the quota will revert back to 50GB.
6. Is the extra 10GB available for existing supplementary subscribers?
No the offer is only for new activations of supplementary plans.
7. How would the quota be deducted?
Please see the table below for the deduction. The extra quota 10GB quota will be give via Monthly Promo 10GB All Usage – 12 Months.
1. How do I connect my Digi Broadband with Digi Mi Box?
Step 1: Insert your broadband sim into below devices
Mobifi - Insert your Digi Broadband SIM into your Digi MobiFi and turn it on.
Smartphone and Tablet (Mobile Hotspot) - Insert your Digi Broadband SIM into your Smartphone or tablet. Go to your device settings to turn on “tethering and hotspot”
*Please note that devices you use to provide hotspots cannot be used to cast or mirror content to your TV; you’ll need a separate device to connect to this hotspot to cast or mirror content to your TV.
Wireless router - Insert your Digi Broadband SIM into your wireless router and turn it on.
Step 2: Connect your Mi Box and TV with an HDMI cable.
Step 3: Turn on your Mi Box.
Step 4: Set up WiFi connection on your Mi Box.
Step 5: Select HDMI input on your TV (usually by selecting the Source/AV button on your TV remote control).
Step 6: Download your favourite streaming apps to your Mi Box, and watch your favourite content on your TV.
2. Which plans offers Mi Box?
Mi Box is available for Postpaid Broadband Monthly RM60 and Postpaid Broadband Monthly RM100.
3. How much do I pay upfront for Mi Box for Broadband RM60 and Broadband RM100?
For Broadband RM60 you pay RM60 upfront while for Broadband RM100 there is zero device upfront payment.
4. What are the apps from Digi partners that are available in the TV box ?
Here are the apps available in the TV box :-
Pre-installed in the Mi Box:
Download from app store:
5. What are the apps that comes pre –installed in Digi Mi Box?
Here are some of the apps pre- installed in Digi Mi Box
Google Play Movies
Google Play Music
6. How can I buy Digi Mi Box only ?
In order to buy Digi Mi Box only you must be an existing postpaid Digi Broadband subscribers. If you meet this criteria you will only pay RM330 (exclude GST) for the device
7. If I buy Digi broadband Monthly 60 or Monthly 100 access only, can I purchase Digi Mi Box at RM330(exclude GST)?
Yes you can purchase Digi Mi Box at RM330 (exclude GST) if you subscribe to Digi Broadband access only
8. What if I am not able to find the app I am looking for in the Mi Box app store?
You can download the apps into your smartphone/ table and cast or screen mirroring to TV
1) 'Cast' content from your Smartphone/Tablet
Download the app at Google Play or App store.
Make sure your Smartphone/tablet and Mi Box is on the same WiFi network.
2) If 'Cast' icon is NOT available in app, you’ll need to perform Screen Mirroring
Download Google Home app from the Google Play Store.
Make sure your Smartphone/Tablet and Mi Box are on the same WiFi network.
Go to Home Settings in the app and click on Cast Screen/Audio to mirror your device content to TV.
9. What language does voice remote control support?
Currently, it supports English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
10. How to set the sleep time for Mi Box?
Go to "Settings">>"Device">>"Display Daydream">>"When to sleep", you can select from Never, 30 Minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours or 12 hours.
11. How to clear app data or close background apps?
Go to "Settings">>"Device">>"Apps", tap on the target app and choose "Clear data" or "Force stop".
12. How do i use Google cast with Mi Box?
Cast devices and Mi Box must be connected with the same Wifi network.
*Please note that devices you use to provide hotspots cannot be used to cast or mirror content to your TV; you'll need a separate device to connect to this hotspot to cast or mirror content to your TV.
Launch any app which support Cast function, e.g YouTube .
Press on “Cast” button on the video.
13. How do I get updates to the software?
Go to "Settings", select "About" and click on "System update"
14. Is there a rental payment if I terminate my Digi Broadband plan with Digi Mi Box before 12 months?
Yes, for early termination before 12 months you will be charged RM200 admin fee + (remaining months balance x RM15). You may keep the device upon payment.
15. What is the effective distance of Mi Box bluetooth remote controller?
Within 10meters without interference
16. What language does Digi Mi Box support?
Currently, the device support 68 different languages, including but not limited to English, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean.
1. Is the increase in quota permanent?
The increase in quota is a promotional offer for limited time period.
2. How long is the extra quota valid for Postpaid Broadband subscribers?
The extra quota will be valid for life for all existing customers and new activations during the limited time promo period. However please note that the extra 10GB x 12 months quota for supplementary plans is only valid for 12 months from the activation date. Please see the total quota below:
All customers except Broadband Supplementary
Broadband Supplementary Customers
*Extra 10GB x 12months is only valid for 12 months.
3. When would the increase in quota be enjoyed by existing Postpaid Broadband subscribers?
The increase of quota will be reflected for existing customers after their next bill cycle after the 13th of April. As long as subscribers remain on Broadband RM60/Broadband RM100 even after the promo period has ended they will continue to enjoy the extra quota for life.
4. How long is the extra quota valid for Prepaid Broadband subscribers?
The extra quota will valid for life for all new activations during the limited time promo period. After the expiry of the promotion the extra quota will not be made available for new incoming activations.
5. When would the increase in quota be enjoyed by existing Prepaid Broadband subscribers?
The increase of quota will be reflected for existing customers in their next internet renewal after the 13th of April and they will continue to enjoy the extra quota for life as long as they continue to auto renew to Broadband RM30/Broadband RM60 even after the expiry of the promo period.
1. What are the changes on Standard Billing charges?
Effective 1 May 2017, there will be a monthly fee of RM5/month for paper bill statements to promote Deep Green with e-Bills.
Customers can opt for paperless e-Bills via MyDigi, whereby they can view and download their bills for FREE via http://digi.my/bill
2. I’m an existing subscriber with an Itemised Bill subscription. Will there be any changes to my subscription fee?
No changes to the fee price for Itemised Bills, which remains at RM5/month per account.
3. What does Standard Billing consists of?
Standard Billing consists of your Account Summary and Details Of Charges only (No Itemised Billing).
4. Who will be charged for the New Standard Bill fee?
The new Standard Bill subscription fee will be applicable to all Digi’s Existing & New Mass Postpaid customers who subscribe for paper bills (i.e. Standard Bill only or with Itemised Billing).
5. Do I have an option not to receive/subscribe to any paper bill?
Yes, you can go paperless by changing your billing medium to either PDF or SMS Bill via MyDigi. You can then download your bill s via MyDigi for FREE.
In order to connect to MyDigi, you will need to have Telenor Connect ID with account owner.