1. Where can I sign up for the new Go Digi WiFi plan?
You can sign up for Go Digi WiFi 68, Go Digi WiFi 108 or Go Digi WiFi 158 through Digi Key Account Managers (KAM), Digi Corporate Account Manager (CAM), and appointed Biz Dealers and Telesales.
2. Is the new Go Digi WiFi Plan GST inclusive?
No, the new Go Digi WiFi plan price does not include GST.
3. Who can sign up for the new Go Digi WiFi plans?
Only businesses with a valid business registration number under The Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) can sign up for Go Digi WiFi, on the condition that it is a new registration. All submissions are subject to credit risk approval by Digi.
4. Is there a minimum criteria to sign up for Go Digi WiFi plans as a corporate customer?
Yes, you are required to sign a minimum of Go Digi WiFi 108 or a combination of any 2 (TWO) lines (mobile and broadband only).
5. I own a foreign company registered overseas. Can I subscribe to the new Go Digi WiFi plan?
Yes, you can. However, you may be required to pay an additional deposit of RM500 per line on top of the required advance payment.
6. For NEW line registration with a non-existing Digi Enterprise customer, is advance payment required?
Yes, advance payment is required for NEW registration on Go Digi WiFi if your company was not registered with Digi Enterprise previously. Kindly refer to the latest marketing update for advance payment amount.
7. I am given Unlimited Workday Internet on Go Digi 168. Is this quota really unlimited?
Yes, you are allowed to use this unlimited quota Mon - Fri from 9am - 6pm on Digi 4G network. However, this is subject to Digi’s current Fair Usage Policy (FUP). Please refer to the fair usage policy stated on the website at http://new.digi.com.my/ms/tnc/fair-usage-policy.
8. What happens when I exceed my monthly Mobile Internet Quota? Will I be charged for extra usage?
No, you will not be charged extra when you exceed your monthly Mobile Internet Quota. Your data service will be throttled until the next billing cycle. You can opt for our 10 day or monthly Internet Quota Add-Ons to continue surfing the Internet at regular speed, subject to the relevant terms and conditions.
9. Am I allowed to make calls and SMS using this broadband SIM? If YES, will I be charged?
You cannot make calls and SMS as the broadband SIM does not have call and SMS functionality. Digi reserves the right to suspend/terminate usage of broadband SIM on unauthorised devices.
10. For Go Digi plans, WhatsApp and WeChat are unlimited, is this applicable for Go Digi WiFi plans?
Yes, the WhatsApp and WeChat apps will be unlimited on Go Digi WiFi plans.
11. Where can I check my data usage and balance?
You can check via the MyDigi App.
12. It is mentioned that there is an additional RM20 discount for a purchase-with-purchase (PWP) with Go Digi 98, Go Digi 128 and Go Digi 168, is this applicable to all Go Digi WiFi plans? What are the criterias?
The RM20 additional discount is applicable for all Go Digi WiFi plans with the condition that the Go Digi WiFi plan is paired with Go Digi 98 and above. The offer limited to the purchase of ONE (1) broadband unit when you sign up for ONE (1) Go Digi 98 or Go Digi 128 or Go Digi 168.