Your music, your way
hours of music streamed
0 Internet charges
HERE'S HOW TO GET IT
Alternatively, you can send SMS DMF to 20000 to start enjoying Digi Music Freedom
CRÈME DE LA CRÈME
Music Freedom supports only the best. Try them now!
New to the family
Our current partners
Stream Spotify, JOOX, and Smule for FREE on Digi Prepaid LiVE™!
Discover the world inside
Music Services Terms and Conditions:
- With effect from 25th February 2015, Digi will be offering its Subscribers Digi Music Freedom Services (the "Music Services"). The Music Services allows subscribers to use selected music services ("Partner Services") at zero data charges. The zero data charges are applicable to music content within Partner Services only and not applicable for non-music content such as podcasts, talkshows, advertisements including but not limited to audio and banner advertisements. For the avoidance of doubt, Subscribers means all Digi prepaid and/or postpaid subscribers with active Internet plans.
- Digi makes no guarantees on the availability or quality of the Music Services and/or the Partner Services.
- Digi does not warrant the timelines, accuracy and usability of the Music Services or that the Music Services will be error free.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute right to cease, alter, suspend or substitute the Partner Services and / or Music Services at any time without prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, such alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension by Digi does not entitle the Subscribers to any claim or compensation against Digi (in cash or in kind) for any and all loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Subscribers as a direct or indirect result of the act of alteration, cancellation, termination or suspension.
- Digi reserves the sole and absolute discretion to, at any time, to change any aspect of the Music Services or any part of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- Digi shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever to any party for any claims, proceedings, loss, damage, costs or expenses of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the utilization of the Music Services.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Music Services will be governed by all applicable Terms and Conditions inclusive of Fair Usage Policy, Privacy Statement and Data Protection Obligations found on Digi’s website at www.digi.com.my. Each subscriber to the Music Services agrees that he/she has read and understood the terms and by their subscription to the Music Services, each Subscriber agrees to be bound by the terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Digi Music Freedom
1. What is Digi Music Freedom?
Digi Music Freedom is an Internet Pass that allows you to stream music from your favourite music streaming apps without Internet charges. This means that music streaming usage will NOT deduct your Internet quota.
2. Who can enjoy Digi Music Freedom?
All Digi customers with an active Internet plan and a minimum tenure of 6 months with Digi can enjoy Digi Music Freedom for FREE.
3. How do I activate Digi Music Freedom?
Eligible Digi customers can activate Digi Music Freedom for FREE via MyDigi.
4. What are the music apps that I can enjoy with Digi Music Freedom?
You can enjoy streaming up to 30 music apps, including Spotify, JOOX, Smule, Hitz FM, ERA FM and more! You can see the full list of our partners on digi.my/musicfreedom. We are continuously working to include great music apps into our Digi Music Freedom family. Stay tuned for more updates!
5. How much quota do I get with Digi Music Freedom?
Digi Music Freedom subscribers can stream from any of our partner music streaming apps up to 5GB quota for FREE every 30 days.
6. How many times can I activate Digi Music Freedom?
You need to activate once every 30 days on the MyDigi app.
7. What happens if I run out of quota before 30 days?
Usage on partner music streaming apps will consume your Internet quota. Digi Postpaid and Prepaid customers will have options to purchase additional Internet quota from MyDigi – please refer to the Digi Postpaid and Digi Prepaid product pages for more details.
8. How I can check my data usage for Digi Music Freedom?
You may check your balance quota and expiry date via MyDigi.
9. Will I be notified if my Digi Music Freedom usage or validity is expiring?
You will be notified via SMS if your Digi Music Freedom usage or validity is about to expire and when it has expired. Once it has expired, you can re-active your Digi Music Freedom on MyDigi.
10. Can I use the data from Digi Music Freedom pass when I am roaming?
No, you will not be able to use the data allocated from this pass while you are roaming. Check out our attractive Data Roaming Passes instead!
Please fill up your particulars and
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf
Your enquiry has been sent.
Continue to surf