Select the type of plan you're using, then pick the country that you will be visiting.
RM 32.00 / day
(all other networks)
Postpaid Direct Dial calls displayed on this page are applicable for all rate plans EXCEPT those mentioned below:- DG Smart Plans or Digi Smart Plans- iDigi Plans- SmartBIZ Plans- DG Plus Plans- MPLite SP Plans- MPPro SP Plans- MPElite Plans- Biz Plans (Biz Plan 50, Biz Plan 80, etc)- Digi Smart Plans- DG Postpaid Simple Plan- Biz Plan PAYU- Biz Smart Plans- Biz Plus Plans- Biz Postpaid Plans- Digi Postpaid™ Plans- Biz SmartFree Plans- Go DigiTo check detailed rates applicable to your rate plan, kindly contact our Customer Service.
3 For Daily Postpaid Unlimited Internet Roaming at RM36 or RM56/day by country:
Separate Daily Postpaid Internet Roaming charges will apply if you connect to the Internet in different countries on the same day.
For example, if you are in China and you roam with China Mobile, and you then travel to Hong Kong and roam with China Mobile HK on the same day, you will be charged RM72 (RM36/2 countries) for the day.
For Daily Postpaid Unlimited Internet Roaming at RM36 or RM56/day for selected network operators only:
Separate Daily Postpaid Internet Roaming charges will apply if you connect to the Internet via different network operators / in different regions on the same day.
For example, if you are in Vietnam and you roam with Vinaphone and Viettel (RM56/day respectively), you will be charged RM112 (RM56X2).
- Availability of the listed Network Operators for Internet Roaming (if any) is subject to coverage. Should you roam with non-Preferred Network Operators due to unavailability, Pay-As-You-Use (PAYU) charges will apply.
- Roaming usage is rated based on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) without consideration of Daylight Savings Time (DST).
- Kindly note that any bundled minutes, Internet volume quota or freebies from your domestic plan are not applicable for International Roaming.
- Internet usage of less than 1MB will be charged on a PAYU basis in 10kb charging blocks.
- It is possible for some smartphones and Wifi connections to still incur data roaming usage even if you have turned off Data Roaming on your phone settings. More info here.
- Charges for voicemail services while roaming will vary according to the selected roaming network. We recommend you switch off your voicemail service before travelling to avoid any unnecessary charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Roam Like Home Monthly
Roam Like Home Monthly
1. What is Roam Like Home Monthly?
2. What does Roam Like Home Monthly offer?
60 minutes of Roaming Voice calls
(Calling back to Malaysia number, calling to any number in the visiting countries and receiving calls)
- 5GB Internet Roaming
60 minutes of IDD Voice calls
(Calling any International mobiles and fixed lines, both Direct Dial and IDD 133) – Effective from 25 January 2018 onwards for selected rate plans
*60 second charging block
3. Which are the participating countries/networks for Roam Like Home Monthly?
Roaming Voice call and Internet Roaming
(Roams in these countries within these selected network)
IDD Voice call
(Voice calls made in Malaysia to these International destination)
4. Do I need to manually select a specific network or may I use any available network in the participating country?
5. What is the validity period of Roam Like Home Monthly?
6. Who is eligible for Roam Like Home Monthly offers and how much does it cost?
Roam Like Home Monthly + IDD
(5GB Internet Roaming + 60 mins Roaming Voice calls + 60 mins IDD Voice calls)*
Digi Postpaid 110
Digi Postpaid 120
Digi Postpaid 160
Digi Postpaid 190
Digi Postpaid 150 Family
Digi Postpaid 250 Family
Digi Postpaid Preferred
Digi Postpaid 80
Digi Postpaid 80 All Day
Digi Postpaid 90
Digi Postpaid 58
Digi Postpaid Family
Roam Like Home Monthly
(5GB Internet Roaming + 60 mins Roaming Voice calls)
|Digi Postpaid 98, Digi Postpaid 98V, Digi Postpaid 98 SAC, Digi Postpaid 148, Digi Postpaid 148V, Digi Postpaid 238, Digi Postpaid 238V, Digi Postpaid 108 Device, Digi Postpaid 138 Device, Digi Postpaid 198V Device, Digi Postpaid 150 Infinite, Biz SmartFree M 138, Biz SmartFree L 198||
|Digi Postpaid 78V, Digi Postpaid 78 Device, Digi Postpaid 80 Infinite, Digi Postpaid 100 Infinite, Biz SmartFree S 78||
|Digi Postpaid 28, Digi Postpaid 28V, Digi Postpaid 38, Digi Postpaid 48, Digi Postpaid 48 Promo, Digi Postpaid 48 SAC, Digi Postpaid 48V, Digi Postpaid 50, Digi Postpaid 68, Digi Postpaid 68V, Digi Postpaid Ambassador 38, Digi Postpaid Ambassador 68||RM30|
7. Is there a proration of charging for Roam Like Home Monthly if I subscribe any time within the bill cycle?
8. I am an existing customer currently on the eligible rate plans for Roam Like Home Monthly which comes inclusive of 60 minutes IDD Voice calls. Will I get to enjoy 60 minutes of IDD Voice calls automatically?
No, for all sign ups on Roam Like Home Monthly prior to 25 January 2018, you will continue to enjoy 5GB Internet Roaming and 60 minutes of Roaming Voice calls at the existing monthly charge and discount (if any) with no changes. Walk in to your nearest Digi Store to upgrade to the new Roam Like Home Monthly which comes inclusive of 60 minutes IDD Voice calls.
For all sign ups on Roam Like Home Monthly on the eligible rate plans effective 25 January 2018 onwards, you will get to enjoy 5GB Internet Roaming, 60 minutes of Roaming Voice calls and 60 minutes IDD Voice calls automatically upon subscription.
9. What will happen to my monthly charges and discount (if any) if I am an existing customer currently on Roam Like Home Monthly (5GB Internet Roaming and 60 minutes Roaming Voice calls), prior to 25 January 2018?
10. Do I earn a new quota for Internet and Voice minutes for different countries within the participating countries?
11. How do I subscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly?
12. I am already subscribed to Roam Like Home Monthly, can I still purchase any other Roaming Pass and IDD Pass?
13. How do I check the quota balance and validity of my Roam Like Home Monthly?
- 1. Log on to the MyDigi App
- 2. On the Usage page, select "View Details"
- 3. Select "Internet" for Internet roaming quota balance
- 4. Select "Voice" for voice minutes balance
Option 2: For Roaming Internet quota and voice minutes:
- 1. Dial *800#
- 2. Select 1 for "Check Internet Quota", select 2 for "Check Voice Minutes"
Option 3: For IDD voice minutes:
- 1. Dial *128*3*2#
- 2. Select 1 for "Check Voice Minutes"
14. What will happen if I use up my Roam Like Home Monthly quota given?
15. Can I unsubscribe from Roam Like Home Monthly? What will happen to my balance quota?
16. I have unutilised Roam Like Home Monthly quota from the current month. Will this quota be carried forward to the following month?
17. For Roam Like Home Monthly, do I need to repeat my subscription every month?
18. My Roam Like Home Monthly quota is not exhausted yet, why am I still being charged at standard Roaming/IDD rates?
Roam Like Home Monthly Roaming Voice minutes and Internet Roaming quota is valid for usages within the participating countries/networks. Any usage outside the participating countries/networks will be charged as per standard rates on top of the monthly fee. We recommend that you always check and ensure that you are connected to the correct participating operator.
Roam Like Home Monthly IDD voice minutes are only applicable for calls made in Malaysia to the participating countries. Any usage outside of the participating countries will be charged as per standard rates on top of the monthly fee.
19. If I subscribe to Roam Like Home Monthly, does it cover all my roaming/IDD usages within the bill cycle?
20. I am subscribed to Roam Like Home Monthly. I would like to request to change my existing bill cycle date, what will happen to my unutilised Roam Like Home Monthly quota?
Roaming Service and Rates
Roaming Service and Rates
1. What is *111* Voice Call?
2. How do I make a *111* Voice Call while roaming?
*111*<00><country code><area/mobile code><telephone number><#>
*111*<+><country code><area/mobile code><telephone number><#>
Your call will be routed to Digi’s network before disconnecting. You will then receive an incoming call on your mobile in 15 seconds.
Upon answering, a dial tone will indicate that you have been connected to your destination number. If the person you are calling does not answer within 40 seconds, your call will be ended and you will be charged accordingly.
Malaysian Mobile Number (e.g. 016 221 1800)
Dial *111*0060162211800# OR Dial *111*+60162211800#
Malaysian Fixed Line Number (e.g. 03 1234 5678)
Dial *111*006031234567# OR Dial *111*+6031234567#
International Number (e.g. 1234 5678 in Singapore)
Dial *111*006512345678# OR Dial *111*+6512345678#
3. Do I need to register for *111* Voice Call?
4. Is *111* Voice Call always supported, no matter which country I'm roaming in?
5. Do I have to answer the incoming call from Digi after I have dialed a number using *111* Voice Call?
6. Will I be charged for a call that is diverted to another number?
7. Will there be any charges incurred for voicemail messages received while roaming?
8. What is Automatic International Roaming?
9. Will I be charged if I call the Digi Customer Service Helpline while roaming?
10. When will my roaming charges be added to my Postpaid bill?
11. Why wasn’t my line barred immediately upon reaching or exceeding my credit limit while roaming?
12. I have turned off data roaming and was using Wifi. Why am I still charged for data roaming usage?
a) Switch OFF Mobile Data and Data Roaming
b) Switch ON flight mode
c) Switch OFF flight mode
d) Turn on WIFI ONLY (If data is required)
13. What should I do if I have enquiries or encounter problems with my mobile service while roaming?
a) Dial *125# OR
b) Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
14. What is AeroMobile® Roaming service?
15. When and where can I use the AeroMobile® Roaming service?
16. What should I see on my device for AeroMobile® Roaming service?
17. How much does AeroMobile® Roaming service?
Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming
Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming
1. What is Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming?
|COUNTRY||DAILY FLAT RATE|
|Papua New Guinea||RM56/day|
2. Do I need to subscribe in order to enjoy this offer?
3. Is this offer available for all rate plans?
4. When will the Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming pass expire daily?
5. What happens if I start browsing before midnight and throughout the next day while in the same country? How will I be charged?
6. Do I need to unsubscribe from the Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming pass?
7. In which countries can I enjoy Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming?
8. How will I be charged if I roam with more than one operator in the same country on the same day?
9. If I use the Internet while I roam in more than one country on the same day, how will I be charged?
10. Do I need to manually select a specific operator or can I use any available operators in the country I roam in?
11. What happens if I can’t connect to any operator automatically? Do I still need to manually select an operator?
12. Is there any applicable Fair Usage Policy?
13. What are the services available for Daily Unlimited Internet Roaming?
14. Once I have reached my daily Fair Usage Quota, can I still enjoy data roaming without any additional charges?
15. Can I restore my Internet roaming speed upon reaching the daily Fair Usage Quota?
16. If I’ve reached my daily Fair Usage Quota, will I be charged for the Internet usage after the FUP quota?
Your enquiry has been sent.
We will be in touch with you soonest possible.
Continue to surf