Tips on Mobile Content Charges
Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers
Kindly note that we have blocked the below numbers which may have affected you regarding third party charges.
Safe Browsing Tips:
- Do not click on any suspicious banners or links that indicate you have won a prize.
- Do not enter your mobile number on any unfamiliar or suspicious web pages.
- Beware of ads that may lead you to phishing websites.
- Beware of installing third party apps other than from the official Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Beware of granting permissions to third party apps to send SMS from your phone.
What to do if you are charged for receiving SMS
- For short codes that start with 3xxxx, you may reply “STOP ALL” to the same short code.
- Call Digi Helpline or the content provider’s Customer Service
List of services that were suspended
We have taken proactive measures to address the recent cases of unsolicited SMS charges. Effective immediately, the following short codes have been suspended:
|20000||Mobipay||Mobipay Pty Ltd|
|36686||Mobile Content||MNC Wiresless Bhd|
|33933||Mobile Content||Mexcomm Sdn Bhd|
|32655||Mobile Content||Macrokiosk Bhd|
|32066||Mobile Content||Macrokiosk Bhd|
|32339||Mobile Content||Mexcomm Sdn Bhd|
|32998||Mobile Content||Mexcomm Sdn Bhd|
|32338||Mobile Content||Mexcomm Sdn Bhd|
|20000||Daily TV||Evangeline Verto Sdn Bhd|
|20000||Vu Clip||Vuclip Inc|
|37733||Mobile Content||Mexcomm Sdn Bhd|
|32996||Mobile Content||Macrokiosk Bhd|
|39898||Mobile Content||MNC Wireless Bhd|
|39088||Mobile Content||Marvel Media Sdn Bhd|
|38818||Mobile Content||Puretech Northen Sdn Bhd|
|20000||Video||M-Mode Mobile Sdn Bhd|
Your enquiry has been sent.
We will be in touch with you soonest possible.
Continue to surf