1. How long is the offer period?
This year-end limited-time offer is valid until further notice.
2. Who is eligible for this offer?
All Digi Prepaid LiVE and Digi Smart Prepaid and Digi Smart Prepaid customers are automatically eligible for this offer.
3. How do I subscribe for this offer?
There is no subscription or opt-in required for this offer. All you need to do is make local Calls to any network between 9AM – 5PM. Your credit will be deducted based on the local call tariff of your respective plan until you reach RM2 in daily spending. Once that happens, all subsequent minutes within that same call, as well as all subsequent local all-network Calls until 5PM, will be FREE.
4. Are all local Calls counted as part of the RM2 min spending for this offer?
Only voice Calls to Digi numbers and all other network numbers, including fixed lines within Malaysia will be counted as part of your RM2 local call spending. Video Calls, Calls to special numbers, toll-free 1-300 numbers, and 121 numbers are excluded.
5. Are there restrictions to the free Calls?
Once eligible, you are free to make as many calls as you want from 9AM to 5PM, to any number on Digi or any other networks, including fixed lines within Malaysia. However, the free Calls do not apply to video Calls, Calls to special numbers, toll-free 1-300 numbers, and 121 numbers.
6. Must the RM2 spend be accumulated from a single call or can I accumulate it from multiple calls made between 9AM to 5PM, i.e. RM0.70 at 9.30AM and RM1.30 at 2PM, in order to qualify for the FREE all-network Calls?
As long as you spend a min of RM2 on local Calls between 9PM to 5PM, inclusive of single or multiple calls, you are entitled for the FREE all-network Calls.
7. I am on the Digi Prepaid LiVE and Digi Smart Prepaid rate plan, where Digi to Digi calls are charged at RM0.30/min. Will the 7th min be rounded down to RM2?
No, we will still charge the full RM0.30/ min, hence you will need to hit RM2.10 to be eligible for the FREE all-network Calls offer.
8. How do I know if I am eligible for the FREE all-network calls?
You will receive an immediate SMS notification informing you of your eligibility for the FREE all-network Calls once you hit the RM2 spending threshold between 9AM to 5PM. The remaining minutes are free even within the same call, once you hit RM2.
9. Do I need to redeem the FREE all-network calls?
No, redemption is not required. You can make as many FREE all-network Calls as you want, within the 9AM – 5PM time period, as soon as you receive the SMS notification.
10. If I make a call at 8.50AM and end the call at 9.05AM, will the spending be counted?
No, only calls initiated between 9AM to 5PM will be counted as part of the RM2 spend threshold.
11. I have qualified for the FREE all-network Calls earlier in the day. If I make a call at 4.55PM and end the call at 5.05PM, will I still be charged?
You will be charged partially for your call. For the segment of the call after 5.00PM, you will be charged at the regular rate, that is RM0.30/min for Digi Prepaid LiVE and Digi Smart Prepaid. Digi Smart Prepaid will also revert back to the current charging block (Digi to Digi calls at 60 sec charging block and Other Networks at 30 sec).
12. What happens at the end of the offer period?
All calls will revert back to the normal call tariff of RM0.30/min for Digi Prepaid LiVE and Digi Smart Prepaid. Digi Smart Prepaid will follow the current charging block (Digi to Digi calls at 60 sec charging block and Other Networks at 30 sec). To avoid any surprise charges, we will notify you before the offer ends.