1. Who can subscribe to Super Tererrr plans?
All Digi Mobile Prepaid customers are eligible to subscribe to Super Tererrr Plans.
2. How do I purchase Super Tererrr plans?
You can purchase the plans via MyDigi > Add-ons or by dialing *116*2# and following the steps.
3. What is “Always Active”?
“Always Active” means that your main account validity will always be extended to match the subscription validity of your Super Tererrr plan. For example, if your account validity expires tomorrow but you subscribe to a Super Tererrr plan today, your account validity will be extended by 30 days (instead of expiring tomorrow).
However, if your main account has a validity of more than 30 days at the point of subscription to a Super Tererrr plan, it will remain unchanged.
4. Which Super Tererrr Plan comes with "Always Active" feature?
Super Tererrr RM38 and Super Tererrr RM58 come with "Always Active" feature.
5. Can I use the Internet quota from my Super Tererrr plan when I am roaming abroad?
No. The Internet quota from Super Tererrr plan is for domestic use only (i.e. within Malaysia). Mobile Internet usage while roaming abroad on other networks shall be charged as per the respective roaming operator’s rate for Internet access.
6. What number can I call with the 24 hours Unlimited Calls to Digi numbers?
You may make unlimited voice calls to any Digi number (excludes video calls) within Malaysia.
7. What number can I call with the 24 hours Unlimited Calls to all networks?
You may make unlimited voice calls to both Digi numbers and all other networks, including fixed lines (excludes video calls, calls to special numbers, toll-free 1-300 numbers, and 121 numbers) within Malaysia.
8. How do I check the Internet and Call balance of my Super Tererrr Plan?
You may check your base quota Internet balance via MyDigi, or by dialing *116# and following the steps. Please note that you will not be able to check the balance for Unlimited Calls and Unlimited Internet.
9. Can I use my phone as a hotspot when I subscribe to Super Tererrr plan?
Yes, you can. Please note that the quota will be deducted from your base quota or quota top up, as hotspot (i.e. tethering) and P2P (i.e. bit torrent application) usages are not allowed with the Unlimited Internet.
10. Will my Super Tererrr Plan be renewed automatically at the end of plan validity?
Yes, your plan will be renewed automatically at the end of its validity. You will receive an SMS notification two (2) days before renewal.
11. How do I unsubscribe from Super Tererrr plan?
You can go to MyDigi or by dialing *116# and following the steps to unsubscribe from Super Tererrr plan.
12. I am thinking about terminating my Super Tererrr plan before it ends. After termination, can I still continue to enjoy the offerings (Internet and Calls) until the end of its validity ?
Unfortunately, no, the plan will be taken off with immediate effect upon termination.
13. Can I still purchase the Super Tererrr plan if I already have an existing Internet plan?
Yes, you can. However, your existing Internet plan will be overwritten and any remaining quota from your current Internet plan will be forfeited.