Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is IDD VIP?
2. When does this promo is start?
3. How do I enjoy this offer?
4. How do I activate the IDD VIP feature?
IDD VIP feature can be activated via UMB by dialing *128*1*3#, you will see the UMB menu as follows:
for Digi Prepaid LiVE
5. How do I add/register my IDD VIP Number?
You can add/register your IDD VIP Number via UMB. Just dial *128*1*8#, where you will then see the UMB Menu:
<country code><phone number>
6. How many IDD VIP numbers can I have?
7. Can I change my IDD VIP number?
8. How do I change my IDD VIP number?
9. How many times am I allowed to change my IDD VIP number?
10. Is there a number format that I need to follow to add/register IDD VIP Number?
11. Once I have registered an eligible IDD VIP number, can I call the number via Direct Dial?
12. What are the rates, eligible countries and partner telcos subjected to this IDD VIP?
|Country||IDD VIP Rates|
|Myanmar||RM0.27/min (Telenor Myanmar) RM0.47/min (Others)|
13. With the launch of IDD VIP, does this mean all IDD calls will be charged with IDD VIP Rates?
14. What are the IDD rates to non IDD VIP numbers?
15. I have registered my favorite number to my IDD VIP list, but why I am still being charged with normal IDD rates?
a. The number you have registered as IDD VIP belongs to one of the ten eligible countries
How do I do that?Please check the list of eligible countries in the table above.
b. Please make sure that the IDD VIP number is registered in the right format
Please follow this format when you key in the number during adding/registration process:
<country code><phone number>e.g.Indonesia IDD number is +62812345678910 or 0062812345678910,You must key in 62812345678910Bangladesh IDD number is +880161234567891 or 00880161234567891You must key in 880161234567891
16. If I perform a Change of Plan (CoP) will I lose my IDD VIP subscription?
Your enquiry has been sent.
We will be in touch with you soonest possible.
Continue to surf